Alex graduated in June 2003 as
valedictorian from Trinity High School. He is a competitive rifle
shooter that shot on the high school varsity team and continues to shoot
on the local, state, and national levels. Alex will attend Washington
and Jefferson College in the Fall of 2003.
- Trinity High School Valedictorian Class of 2003 National Honor Society
- Vice President French National Honor Society Washington and Jefferson
Howard J. Burnett Presidential Scholarship Washington and Jefferson
Merit Scholarship Grant
- American Legion School Medal Award
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette All-Star Achievers Award
- YMCA Scholar-Athlete Award
- Clyde J. Tracanna/Washington Rotary Club Scholarship Who's Who Among
American High School Students
- Trinity High School Varsity Rifle - 4 yr. Letterman - Co-Captain
- 2003 WPIAL Rifle Individual Champion
- 2001 WPIAL Rifle Team Champion
- 2002 & 2003 PA State Inter-Scholastic Rifle Team Championship
- 2003 PA State Inter-Scholastic Rifle Individual Championship - 2nd
- 2003 PA State Jr. Olympic Championship Team
- 2002 & 2003 PA Air Rifle Championship All-State Team
- 2002 Smallbore Training Camp, US Olympic Training Center,Colorado
- Frazier-Simplex Jr. Rifle Club 2002 - Overall High Jr.
- Frazier-Simplex Jr. Rifle Club 2003 - 1st Place Jr.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND LEADERSHIP
B.S.A. - Eagle Scout - Silver Palm Award - 2001
B.S.A. - Community Serivce Project: Mingo Creek County Park Bluebird
Trail Faith United Presbyterian Church Youth Group
4-H Community Projects and Washington County Fair (Best of Show 2002)
Trumpet and Bugle
Musical - "South Pacific"